- Bonnie Kaye's Straight Wives Group -- By far the most helpful resource I found. Her site includes links to her books, her newsletter and her weekly support chat for straight wives.
- New book by Bonnie - OVER THE CLIFF - Gay Husbands in Straight Marriages
- Gay "dating" websites frequented by men:
I was able to find my ex-husband on several of these sites by using a fake identity created with a free Yahoo email address. Many of these sites require a face photo, so scour the internet and find an advertisement with a man who doesn't look like a magazine cover model. Ask God for forgiveness for using this innocent man's face and then crop it and upload it to your profile. Make yourself attractive to your husband and see if you can't bait him online. I was able to set up meetings between my fake identities (yes, I had several depending on whether he was in town or on the road traveling) and my ex Of course the new online buddy stood him up, but I was able to verify for myself that he was meeting men online and also able to catch him in several big lies.
- A point and shoot camera for taking photos of any incriminating items you may find (i.e. condoms in his car or briefcase, sex toys hidden in the attic, text messages on his phone, et cetera)
- A flash drive for storing photos, documents, screen prints, scans, et cetera that you find. A flash drive is inexpensive (many are under $10) and they are much easier to hide than a stack of print-outs.
- Soulforce -- "Soulforce is committed to freedom for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people from religious and political oppression through relentless nonviolent resistance."
I'll add more as I think of them. If you have anything to suggest, please email me and I'll be happy to include them.